Everybody knows and loves kids birthday parties. But the are always some flaws. Here are 5 flaws/experiences that we all have.
1. When having a party as a kid you would basically invite the WHOLE grade, hey, the more people the more presents(little kid logic)!!! You would even invite the crusty kid who nobody likes to get more presents. Which you end up regretting because:
(A) you got given a Barbie Doll and you are 10; and
(B) they now think you are best friends and hang around you at lunch.
2. My mum is the type that likes to get there EARLY. I don't mean 10 minutes early, I mean while they are still setting up. And of course none of your friends are there yet so you would help them set up.
3. As a kid you would always play pass-the-passle and limbo and musical statues and they would would hand out prises. I remember once I didn't win pass-the-passle and the winner got a book which at the time looked soooooooo cool at the time. I actually spent half the party crying and missed out on half the party crying and missed out on limbo. My mum had to threaten me to go home I was acting so stupid.
4. When having cake two really annoying things happen:
~there is always that one really good singer that LOVES showing off. After everyone had finished singing happy birthday they would hold the "you" and go off into this big runs and expect an applause. I'm like "bro!!!! Ain't nobody telling you to do that!"
~do you remember how they say "touch the bottom and kiss the closest boy!" ? I was always so scared of that, that once I literally just put the knife in the cake. I did NOT want to do that!
5. My mum is the helpful kind, which is great and an amazing trait to have, but I would always have to stay behind after parties. Half the time I wasn't even friends with the birthday boy/girl(again number 1)!!!
So there you have it!!!
Please be sure to comment and give me some tips! Share this and give it a BIG thumbs up. Comment if you've had any of these experiences!
Thank you guys,
Purple Rose 💜💜💜